Our aim at itecopeople
(the ‘Organisation’) is to provide our customers with the
highest quality person available that meets their person specification, time deadline
and budget requirements. We should provide, in an open and transparent manner, a
highly professional and committed resource to help our customers deliver and leave
them better equipped to meet future challenges.
We operate a Quality Management System that has gained BS EN ISO 9001 : 2000 certification,
including aspects specific to the supply of contract and permanent personnel.
Our management is committed to:
- Develop and improve the Quality Management System;
- Continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System;
- The enhancement of customer satisfaction.
Our management has a continuing commitment to:
- Ensure that customer needs and expectations are determined and fulfilled with
the aim of achieving customer satisfaction;
- Communicate throughout the Organisation the importance of meeting customer needs
and all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements;
- Establish the Quality Policy and its objectives;
- Ensure that the Management Reviews set and review the quality objectives and
reports on the Internal Audit results as a means of monitoring and measuring the
processes and the effectiveness of the Quality Management System;
- Ensure the availability of resources.
The structure of the Quality Management System is defined in the Quality Manual.
All our personnel should understand the requirements of this Quality Policy and
operate in accord with the procedures and guidance in the Quality Manual.
We comply with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements and constantly
monitor our quality performance, implementing improvements when appropriate.
This Quality Policy is regularly reviewed in order to ensure its continuing suitability.
Copies of the Quality Policy are available to all members of staff. Copies of the
minutes of Management Reviews, or extracts thereof, are available to members of
staff in accordance with their role and responsibilities as a means of communicating
the effectiveness of the Quality Management System and inviting proposals for improvement.