Back-End Web Developer – Gloucester - £25,000 – £27,000 – Permanent
My client have a vacancy for a back-end web developer to join our existing creative team. They are a rapidly growing e-commerce company based on the outskirts of Gloucester.
The ideal candidate would possess excellent back-end development skills as well as an understanding of front-end development.
- Experience & confidence in multiple back-end web languages, including PHP
- Experience building server-side web applications
- Good understanding of web security considerations and best practices
- Experience with building data-driven applications (SQL, ORM)
- Experience with web API services (JSON, XML)
- Performance related bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Employee engagement reward scheme
- Staff social events throughout the year
- Subsidised canteen / lunches
We offer on-site training, a welcoming and nurturing environment and fantastic career progression opportunities to successful candidates.
The ideal candidate should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have a desire to succeed in this competitive field; their ideas will have a direct impact on the future of the creative team.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Salary: £25k / £27k OTE dependent upon experience
This is an on-site role, we are not interested in "freelance" / "home working" personnel.
If this appeals to you then please contact Joe on 01566 776 888 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Agency
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies