2ND / 3RD LINE WINDOWS SUPPORT ANALYST
£35000 - £39999 per annum
2ND / 3RD LINE WINDOWS SUPPORT ANALYST (WINDOWS / EXCHANGE / AD).
INFRASTRUCTURE SUPPORT / DESKTOP SUPPORT / SERVER SUPPORT.
Do you have a proven background in 2nd line support (and or 3rd line support already) & looking for a role where there is more of a challenge for you? Both technically & responsibility wise? Then read on.
This permanent role will allow you to not only have 2nd & 3rd line technical support challenges day in & day out but also to take responsibility for the ongoing management of some Critical IT Services / functions within IT as a subject matter expert.
Did I mention that this role is with a fantastic organisation who provide a valuable service and invest a great deal in developing their staff? Oh yes they are based in Devon in the beautiful South West of England.
- You will be part of 2nd line team providing:-
- 2nd line support.
- 3rd line support.
- in a Windows environment including:
- Servers , Exchange / AD / SCCM.
- Desktop / Enterprise Software / Windows / Comms etc.
- You will have responsibility for:-
- management of critical IT Services / Functions. This will include:-
- budget management.
- planning, measuring & reporting on performance.
- implementing agreed improvements.
- maintaining a service risk register & formulate a continual service improvement plan.
- liaising with 3rd party suppliers of IT services ensuring:-
- adherence to SLA’s.
- maintaining technical expertise enabling installation, maintenance, support, configuration & development of IT Services.
- You will act as a subject matter expert in certain areas & mentor/coach across the IT Team.
SKILLS / EXPERTISE REQUIRED.
You will need:-
- a proven background in IT/Infrastructure Support and either already be at 3rd line support level or good at 2nd line support & ready for 3rd level problems & responsibility for the critical services.
- strong knowledge & experience of Microsoft enterprise software – Windows, Exchange, Active Directory.
- solid experience of network architecture, both Data & Communications.
- demonstrable knowledge of Communications technologies (VoIP telephony etc.) both design & administration.
- display initiative.
- be able to set & manage priorities & work to deadlines.
- have excellent communication skills.
Title: 2nd 3rd line Support Analyst (Windows / Exchange / AD)
Location: Devon / Commutable from Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Yeovil, Launceston.
Duration: Permanent Post.
Salary: c£33,000 up to #37,000 plus very generous holiday allowance, pension, training.
Start Date: Client will wait for the right person.
You’re interested in this great opportunity with a first class organisation? Good please call Laura Ramm on 01566 776 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to progress matters.
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Agency
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies