C# .Net Front Office Developer
Are you a highly talented, quantitative, energetic, confident, delivery-oriented software developer with 2 - 3 years experience in front office development who is looking for that next challenge?
Would you like to work within a close knit & experienced front-office development team within FinTech? Yes…read on.
You will join this small yet highly skilled FinTech team working inside of a large Financial House, responsible for optimising a range of derivatives products for large investment banks & clients. Based in London, you will join a team which works directly with senior management to develop innovative, revenue-facilitating, market-leading services within the Capital Markets industry.
This is a high profile client-facing project so you will need a clear & focused development approach to make sure requirements are delivered within business constraints.
- 2 - 3 years commercial development experience.
- Enterprise-level experience & techniques in C# (ideally .NET 4.6+) development.
- C# development with server-side focus.
- Understanding of software architecture including design patterns & SOLID principles.
- Experience of unit test frameworks.
- Understanding of multi-threading techniques & .NET implementation.
Experience / knowledge in any of the following will be a plus but do not worry if you do not have it all!
- F#.NET or Java/Angular development.
- WCF including Web Services & Windows Services over SOAP or REST.
- object-oriented software development in Python.
- Writing SQL queries & procedures & ORM such as NHibernate or EF.
- Fixed Income derivatives.
- Agile software development.
Ideally you will be a graduate in either Computer Science / Mathematics / Quantitative / Physics / Engineering or similar, but if you have very strong natural aptitude it is not essential.
- Self-starter & open approach to problem-solving.
- Confident communicator capable of working directly for stakeholders / the business.
- Collaborative approach working as part of a global team.
- Ability to work in a busy / to deadlines environment.
If you are interested & have the experience please call Simon on 10566 776 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to progress matters.
Title: C#, .Net Front Office Developer.
Salary: £60000 - £80000 pa dependant on experience bonus, pension.
Start Date: January / February 2019.
Duration: Permanent appointment.
Location: London Docklands.
Are you interested then please call Simon Dunscombe on 01566 776888 or email email@example.com to progress matters.
Call itecopeople today on 01566 776888
View all itecopeople vacancies