Azure Infrastructure Consultant.
We need an Azure Infrastructure Analyst to provide support, guidance, and management to project work regarding the Azure Cloud and infrastructure systems. You must have experience && skills in, Azure infrastructure, Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC on Azure). As well as experience in improving the strategic use of, and enhancing the culture in the team with, and training team members in Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Providing expertise to support and manage/maintain Azure Cloud infrastructure services.
- Scripting, Infrastructure as Code (IaC on Azure).
- Azure DevOps.
- Managing changes to Cloud Azure infrastructure to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Using Project Management skills to ensure the delivery and implementation of agreed project work.
- Help advise the client on the strategy and change the culture in the team with Azure DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Help train the team in Azure DevOps.
Title: Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst.
Location: Remote and 2 days a week in the office in London.
Duration: Permanent full time role.
Salary: c&£50,000 - £57,000 per annum.
: Proven experience && skills of:
- Working as an Azure Cloud Infrastructure Analyst in a complex environment with a hybrid infrastructure based on systems hosted internally & externally, including PaaS & SaaS.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience managing Azure infrastructure.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC on Azure).
- Azure DevOps.
- Administering Microsoft Azure Infrastructure: Azure Backup and Site Recovery, Azure Monitor, Azure Arc, Azure Bastion, Azure Active Directory, Azure Sentinel and Azure Policy.
- MS Office 365. Microsoft Active Directory and Windows 2012/2016 Servers.
- In addition, you must have excellent customer service skills, a positive "can-do” attitude with good communication skills and the ability to build relationships across IT and within the business.
To progress matters, please email your CV to Laura at lramm @itecopeople.co.uk
Services advertised are those of an Employment Business.
Follow us at @itecopeople on any social media platform for updates, news and more.