C# Azure Developer.
Dive into the future! Do you want to join an innovative company where your work will help contribute to helping the environment? We&'re on the hunt for a passionate and seasoned C# developer who thrives in the Azure Cloud environment. If you&'re all about innovation, quality code, and pushing the boundaries of what's possible, our client will want you on their team! They are embarking on an exciting transformational change with a view to double or triple their size in the next 3 years. It is an exciting time to join as their market sector is on a fabulous journey as we move to a Net Zero country.
Title: C# Azure Developer.
Location: Remote (But you must be UK based)
Start Date: ASAP, client will wait on a notice period
Salary: up to &£60kpa + pension + bonus + generous holiday and lots of other benefits.
What they are looking for:
You will need to be a self-starter able to operate on your own initiative with the ability to multitask and meet challenging deadlines with strong communication and presentation skills with demonstrable stakeholder management flare and organisation skills.
It&’s a bonus if you have:
- Expertise in C# With 5+ years under your belt, C# is your primary language.
- Quality Code Matters: You have a keen sense for Object Orientation and crafting top-notch, well-designed code.
- Understands and has practiced designing code that adheres to the principles of SOLID.
- Test-Driven Development: You believe in a Unit Test first approach and are a champion of TDD.
- Agile Enthusiast: You've thrived in Agile SCRUM teams and are well-versed in its ceremonies and artefacts.
- SQL Pro: Whether it's building or modifying tables and stored procedures, you've got it covered.
- You have built applications using one or more of the following Azure PaaS Services:
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Functions
- Azure API Management (APIM)
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Data Factory
Why Join them?
- Crafted APIs using Swagger or OpenAPI.
- Designed CI/CD, build, and deployment pipelines with Azure DevOps or YML.
- Automated API testing skills, perhaps using tools like Postman.
Well you have the following to tempt you.
- Innovative Projects**: Work on cutting-edge projects that redefine the tech landscape.
- Growth Opportunities**: Continuous learning and upskilling to keep you at the forefront of the industry.
- Collaborative Environment**: Be a part of a team that values every voice and celebrates diversity.
This company helps customers use energy better by retrieving energy data from the UK's largest energy-consuming organisations. Their specialist services deliver tangible energy, carbon && cost savings to customers by giving access to data intelligence on 'how', 'when' && 'where' energy is used. They need great people to help them deliver. They care about the things you do, being open & trustworthy & delivering on their promises. They invest in people, offering a challenging but supportive environment, allowing employees to grow & develop. In terms of career progression, with a comprehensive training programme, the only limit is your own drive to succeed.
Ready to embark on this exciting journey with us? Apply now and let's innovate together! Call Laura Ramm on 01566 776 888 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Services advertised are those of an Employment Agency.