Job Title: Technical Housing Application Support Analyst, 3rd line application support, SQL, ITIL; NEC,
Are you looking for a new challenging role working for a great forward-thinking company with a social purpose at its heart? Where your work will be making a difference to people? If so, this might be the role for you.
Our well-established client is on a mission to transform the way that they deliver exceptional customer service, streamline operations, and harness the power of cost-effective services. Our client requires an experienced Senior Technical Support Analyst to join their team and to be part of this exciting journey. As the Senior Technical Support Analyst, you will play a vital role in driving the client&'s strategic vision, providing innovative solutions, and supporting the teams with cutting-edge technology.
Technical Housing Application Support Analyst
Hybrid working 1-2 days a week in the office based in London
Full time permanent
This role involves maintaining and configuring business data and systems, managing IT projects, troubleshooting complex incidents, and supporting process simplification and automation. The aim is to provide simple, intuitive, and effective technology solutions to support the organization&'s strategic vision.
• You will provide senior-level 3rd line applications support across the business applications.
• Assess and manage change requests, working closely with system owners
• Take ownership of critical business applications, coordinating upgrades and liaising with business owners and software suppliers.
• Troubleshoot complex incidents and service/change requests and monitor and manage Service Desk ticket queues, ensuring SLAs are met.
• Lead IT projects related to application upgrades.
• Support the transition of bespoke developments and commercial software applications into operational support.
• Maintain system interfaces, scripts, and scheduled jobs, creating necessary documentation.
• Mentor junior staff in handling incidents and change requests.
• Lead disaster recovery planning and testing for managed applications.
• Identify and address application faults and associated issues.
• Administer, configure, and script business-critical processes.
Essential skills and experience
- Senior-level 3rd line applications support experience.
- Proven expertise in SQL Server technologies; ETL, T-SQL Programming, SSIS, SQL jobs and scheduling.
- An understanding of IT infrastructure (hardware, databases, client devices, Windows operating systems, active directory services, and generic applications etc.) used within a corporate IT environment.
- Housing systems support experience, NEC Housing, DCRM
- Experience of working as a technical lead on projects and writing technical documentation
- Ability to plan complex pieces of work and small projects using a methodology (e.g. Prince2) and delivering these through a matrix of inputs from various teams/staff.
- •Competence in ITIL, ideally with V3 foundation qualification.
• ITIL Incident and Change management processes experience.
• IT Service Desk experience.
• MS Dynamics CRM.
• Expertise in requirements analysis and solution design.
• Experience in PL SQL.
• Qualified to Prince2 Practitioner level.
To apply for this great opportunity please call Laura Ramm on 01566 776888 or send your CV to email@example.com
Services advertised by itecopeople are those of an Agency.
Follow us at @itecopeople on any social media platform for updates, news and more.