Our flexible IT project services creates and places bespoke teams on a short to medium term basis.
Meeting your requirements in terms of deliverables, milestones and outcomes. Composite teams are vetted, assembled and supported by us, ready for you to manage.
Serving retail, financial services, social housing, charity and telecoms as well as central and local Government, the focus is on business transformation and change including:
- IT Programmes and Project Managers (PMO, Portfolio, Prince2, APM)
- Enterprise and Solution Architects (TOGAF, Azure, AWS)
- Business Systems Analysis (SSADM, ITIL)
- Project Support (MS Project, Prince2)
This places flexible expertise into your organisation and gives you full control over resourcing and costs.
We can also advise and deliver on:
- Governance and change around acquisition, merger and turnaround
- Digital transformation including leadership, technical guidance and project delivery
- CRM implementation, MS Dynamics and Salesforce
- Test management and delivery including tool sourcing, analysis and project management
Our knowledge and experience coupled with a strong network of long term associates, means we have encountered and solved many of the requirements facing organisations going through significant transformation and change. This allows us to instil confidence in the service and delivery we provide to ensure your programme is successful through the use of a cost effective, timely and supportive partner.
If you are considering an alternative solution to consultancy delivery where you, the client, are in control of resources and spending, whilst ensuring delivery then please contact Miles Austin, Head of Project Services on 01566 776 888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org